Cookies allow you to use essential features of our site such as storing your product selections to your shopping bag whilst you continue to shop and/or navigate to different pages of the site and accessing secure areas of the site.
A cookie is a small file of information that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website, if you agree. Cookies do not contain information that identifies the individual. Instead, a cookie allows for the linking of your computer to the information provided by you on the website/ contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive which allows us to recognise your device. Cookies are circulated by servers and no one may gain access to information contained therein. The information stored in cookies is gathered directly and automatically by the Website and is processed in an aggregate and anonymous manner.
These cookies allow you to use essential features of our site. If we did not use these cookies, you will be unable to use our site to its full potential. These cookies allow for the following:
- Keeping track of what you have in your shopping bag as you navigate around the site.
- Remembering you when you return to our site.
- Enabling you to navigate to different pages of the site during your browsing session.
- Accessing secure areas of the site, including payment
- Providing you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services such as our ‘click to call’ and ‘click to chat’ services
- Enabling us to remember what form information you have entered if you move forward or backwards when signing up or checking out.
- Remembering your preferred language the site is displayed in
These cookies collect information about how you use our site, so that we can elevate your user experience and improve the quality of our site and service. All information collected is anonymous and we will not share this information with third parties. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- Provide statistics on how our site is used, such as browser usage and number of visitors
- See how effective our adverts are by identifying where you click and which website you arrived from.
- Provide feedback to our selected third-party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website (including details of any products you bought)
- Help us improve the site by measuring any errors which occur during your browsing experience.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You will have noticed that when visiting other websites that you are shown adverts for products and services you may wish to buy. It is marketing / targeting cookies that enable this to be more personalised towards your needs. The marketing / advertising cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit, and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to allow us to offer you a customised browsing experience by providing you with interest-based services / content both on this site and on some other websites too. These cookies allow Devine London and its third parties to:
- Inform you of Devine London products and services which may be of interest to you
- Link to social networks such as Facebook
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit to our site so that they can present you with adverts for Devine London products and services which may be of interest to you
- control how often you are shown a particular advert on those websites, so you do not see the same advert too frequently.
- help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- Present more relevant information to you.
We do not collect any personal data within these cookies.
These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the Site on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
Some of the cookies used by our site are served by us, and some are served by third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services) who are delivering services on our behalf. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies, but we have no control over their usage.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the session expires. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You can click here (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/) to find further information about cookies and how to manage all cookies by changing your web browser settings. If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium’s website, www.youronlinechoices.com, or www.AboutCookies.org.
Please note that for third party cookies, opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns.
We are continually striving to develop improved ways of managing your cookie preferences. As new technologies and solutions emerge, this cookies policy may be updated to reflect any such advances in technology and preference management tools.